You Are In Good Hands With Miami Roof Repair
One of the most important aspects of your home is your roof and whether you are looking to repair the one you currently have or looking for a completely new installation, we can help.
Repairing your current roof or looking for a new one can be time consuming, confusing, and just a big headache. Call 305-912-1375 and we can make this process run smoother than you ever thought it would.
Many decisions have to be made on what kind of roof you need, what material and everything has to run in conjunction with your insurance. We have been taking care of tricky insurance paperwork for years, let us help with everything and get your roof repaired or installed as easy and as quickly as possible.
Miami Roof Repair is Ready To Help You Get The Right Roof For Your Home
They say “Home is Where The Heart Is”. Maybe your home needs a modern impact resistant roof to withstand rain and hail or maybe you want to go with a traditional asphalt shingle style to give your colonial style home an extra added flare. There are a ton of choices to consider and prices will vary depending on the type of roof you want, and the material.
At Miami Roof Repair we work with the best manufactures and have the most experienced contractors who live, eat and breathe roofing. All of our staff is polite and professional and we go as far as helping you complete insurance paperwork, which can be stressful all by itself.
We know and understand that your time is valuable, so give us a call and one of our courteous customer service representatives will send a professional out to you, on your schedule. Once we are hired we will always be on time and repair or install your new roof.
Our Easy 5 Step Process
- An Inspection
- Insurance Claims, We Can Help You
- Choosing Your Roof or The Best Products For A Repair
- Correct Installation
- A Final Evaluation By Us, You and Your Insurance Company
A Few Tips For Shopping For A Contractor
- Make sure every contractor has a license and is certified. Sometimes only the supervisor is certified. All the workers should be as well.
- They should always have proof of General Liability Insurance. If they can’t provide proof of it, we suggest that you find a company that can.
- Request some references from previous jobs or look at their reviews and if they have references, call them
Let Miami Roofing Repair handle all of your roofing needs so you can handle other things in your life.